I've always loved art. I love to draw and paint, and after taking several art classes and after massive encouragement from my family, I have taken the next step to make something out of a beloved hobby. Most of my inspiration comes from my family, and I now have two kids, Charlee and her little brother Jett. Like me, when some parents are expecting a new addition to the family, or redecorating a child's bedroom, they want that room to be personalized and special for their child. That is where my joy of painting has led me... to become a muralist.

I am very versatile... I do custom canvases in multiple sizes. And for those who live near the Des Moines, Iowa area, I can work with your children's rooms, windows, bathrooms, laundry rooms, almost any room you need.

Every child inspires. How does your child inspire you? Let me put their inspiration onto their walls...

Matthews Muralist.

Sharing inspirations with paint.

1/9/12

Elizabeth's Room

flowers are so simple and fun, and so is elizabeth:)
for elizabeth's room all she wanted was flowers... lots and lots of flowers.
so here is her wall, fully decked out with FLOWERS!!!

These are my favorite... the GINORMOUS flowers in the corner. i think they are so fun and definitely add ALOT to the overall look of the flowers.


This was a fun project to work on, and even more fun was to see sweet elizabeth's reaction when she saw it!!! her mouth dropped and over and over and over she kept saying "thank you, thank you, thank you sooo much!!! and i'm not even lying!!!" she is a funny girl:) but it really makes me enjoy what i do when you get to see how much they love it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment