I've always loved art. I love to draw and paint, and after taking several art classes and after massive encouragement from my family, I have taken the next step to make something out of a beloved hobby. Most of my inspiration comes from my family, and I now have two kids, Charlee and her little brother Jett. Like me, when some parents are expecting a new addition to the family, or redecorating a child's bedroom, they want that room to be personalized and special for their child. That is where my joy of painting has led me... to become a muralist.

I am very versatile... I do custom canvases in multiple sizes. And for those who live near the Des Moines, Iowa area, I can work with your children's rooms, windows, bathrooms, laundry rooms, almost any room you need.

Every child inspires. How does your child inspire you? Let me put their inspiration onto their walls...

Matthews Muralist.

Sharing inspirations with paint.

2/22/13

Baby Reid

With each new baby comes a thousand new things to do and discover!  This is one of those new things for Reid.  Baby Reid is about to be one spoiled little boy.  This is a fun little plaque display of his name to add to the baby decor in his room.  Each plaque is about 12"x12".  



No comments:

Post a Comment